Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Question...33 Weeks and 4 days

This is going to probably sound silly since this is my 4th pregnancy.....but I have been having a lot of pelvic pressure, contractions that are not consistant and pressistant back pain. I've tried my pregnancy belt, Extra Strenght Tylenol Rapid Relese Gels (3 at a time) and have even tried a Hydro. None of it has helped and since Hydrocodine is a narcodic I figured it would at least take the edge off my back. I dont want to call my OB if its just false labor because it takes them forever to get back to me and my hospital is an hour away. What would you do?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

Answers (2)
  • You pay your doctor for help. He is getting a lot of money to be there for you. Call him for whatever you need. Its their job to help you with even the silliest of things. Even if it's false labor atleast youll know what it is.

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

  • First off it sounds like false labor but I'm not a doctor lol. But if you're really that uncomfortable and unsure of what's going on you should go to your doctor. I went to mine for everything that didn't seem right or when I didn't know what to do or what was going on.

    Answer by bjw_053109 at 3:55 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.