I feel like my life is going to fall apart!

DS1 is 6 and PDD-NOS (Autism Spectrum) & SPD (Sensory Processing Disorder), it's been a long hard road, that was smooth for awhile and is now getting very bumpy.

DS2 will be 3 in February is allergic to corn, milk, egg, soy, wheat, peanut, tree nut + environmental allergies = Horrible, horrible eczema. Oh, and bad asthma.

Frustrating, emotional, depressed. I feel like when things get good, they start going sour almost ASAP.

I don't know how to unwind, and rest, my mind is oging 24/7. I started Yoga last night, so I am hoping it helps.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in General Parenting

• Oh, if you ever want to vent feel free to contact me! Sounds frustrating. Yoga will surely help. God bless.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 12:09 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• You have a ton on your plate. Do you have support, is your s/o involved with the childcare or are other family or close friends available? A support group with other mom's either in the real world or even on here is huge.
    I have a typically developing 14 year old, mild asthma, mild learning disability, then there are my twins who are 11 they have developemental delays and sensory processing disorder, also mild asthma and anexiety. I also have a husband who has multiple sclerosis or something like it, we can't seem to get it diagnosed. In all of this I am the glue that holds everything together. To keep the glue from coming unglued I have a whole network of friends that help me. Just by listening.
    If you would like you can pm me and we can talk.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 12:44 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• *hugs* I wish I had advice of some kind but I don't. That's a TON to deal with honey. You have every right to feel sad and depressed but somehow - I don't know how, you have to figure out a way to stop thinking that way cause its surely does not help you deal or cope either... * hugs!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:06 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• keep a postive attitude
    Supervane

Answer by Supervane at 1:34 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• When I feel that life could not get worse...I think of what I do have and that it could really be worse. Make sense.....EX: I have place to live, food, and a car....might not be the best house, food or car but even though my kids are who they are and my husband is who he is and I am unable to work because of my own disabilities....I think God for what I DO have

(((HUGS)))

Also what you can do is find a parents ANON group or a parents group through the school district
    I didn't have a group to turn to when my daughter was in grade school with autism...I asked the school social worker to hook up some other people and form a support group.
    Anonymous