Okay ladies, I need help, I am 33 weeks pregnant and have been put on bed rest and my husband has been the best. I want to do something special for him but I can't go anywhere or get anything and we have watched enough movies any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Blow jobs make hubbies happy. They are free and ohhhh so good!
    Anonymous

• I was also going going to recommend a nice BJ.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:23 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• ^ Ew to Anon 12:19

You should just tell him you apprieciate everything he has done for you so far, and LATER when you can, have a little you and him time. I mean you are having his baby, that's a gift itself!
    Anonymous

• "^ Ew to Anon 12:19"

--

Eww to the stuck up cow who isn't willing please her man.
    Anonymous

• 12:25 -

Not everyone LIKES TO DO THAT!? Especially while pregnant / on bed rest. Read the facts before you suggest something like that hun.
    Anonymous

• lol as much as they enjoy bj's (my hubby is a huge fan and I have no problem with satisfying that request), you could order in his favorite meal. enlist a friend to deliver if the place you order from doesn't. light some candles and enjoy the night.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:32 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Anon :32... whether she LIKES to give head or not... she was asking for something special to do for him. AND you CAN give head while on bedrest, trust me I did it plenty for my husband. So what "facts" should she she read before "suggesting something like that"?? I cant believe how old fashion can some people be?!?!

Head (or BJ - whatever you guys call it there) is what I would suggest too:) By "movies" do you mean porn? I was thinking you could get a porno (if you are secure with that) and watch it with him while you give him a hand job or head
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 12:36 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• "
    Not everyone LIKES TO DO THAT!? Especially while pregnant / on bed rest. Read the facts before you suggest something like that hun."

---
    I did read the facts and the facts here are that anon :32, "doesn't like doing THAT"...her poor hubby D: He must be soooooo SAD!
    Anonymous

• 12:36 /12:38

OBVIOUSLY she knows she can give him head!? DURRRRRRRR thats the first thing she probably thought of HERSELF!? she is asking for something special for her husband! and if giving head is all you weird asses can think of than go put a penis in your mouth
    Anonymous

• Yeah... giving head would be the last thing I would want to do if I was on bedrest and I am not anti-BJ. Arrange for a guys night out for him with a friend. Either out to B-dubs to watch a game or maybe to a movie. Have a friend come over and stay with you so you don't get too lonely.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 1:15 PM on Nov. 3, 2009