Is kissing random guys just as bad as...

going all the way with them?

When I go out, I have a problem with making out with random guys... not all in one night but every so often on different nights, I will kiss someone. Nothing more happens than holding hands and kissing... it's kinda like a temporary boyfriend for the night.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Anon 12:28, she never said she was in a committed relationship, it's possible that she is not.

As for the question - I think that there are still some public health issues with kissing strangers, though not as many as with sex. The guy could have strep, mono, or the flu and not even know it. I'd also be worried about sending the wrong message to men you don't know. You never know if they'll act out when they realize you are not willing to give them more.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:34 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• that's just funny.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 12:26 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I used to do it all the time before i got married....shoot thats how i meet my husband haha
    Anonymous

• So, you don't understand that whole "committed to one person" thing. Let your guy go and be a party girl, but don't cheat on him.
    Anonymous

• OP here - I am single... when I was in a relationship, I was commited to him and never ever thought about being with anyone else or even wanted to go out and party.
    Anonymous

• It's not as bad as going all the way, but it's pretty gross and kind of trashy, imo.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:38 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I guess you just really believe in the saying:

"You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince!"

Hope you find your prince before anything happens to you like beckcorc mentioned, ewwww! : )
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 12:40 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Live it up, girl!
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 12:42 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• That sounds fun honestly. If I weren't married I would probably do a bit of that myself.
    Anonymous

• Well, it is an excellent way to get and spread H1N1, the flu, the common cold, fever blisters, and the strep and mono that were posted prior. So if you really want to end up very sick, then by all means have a good time, but I personally think you should consider your health.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:34 PM on Nov. 3, 2009