5.5 Weeks - Is it to early?

I am 5.5 weeks and for the last couple of days I have been having the WORSE back pain. It seriously is keeping me up at night and trying to get out of the bed is murder already. Plus my legs feel extreamly heavy. Thats the only way to describe them is they feel heavy. I cant get them comfy! So my question is, is it to early for this stuff?? What can and should I do? I wanna use a heat wrap on my back but I dont think it is allowed!

ClairesMommy209

Asked by ClairesMommy209 at 12:36 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had back pain around that time and my doctor said it was ok to put a hot pack, not the medicated kind, just a simple hot pack on my back and that i was able to take regular strength tylenol
    crysmarie1211

Answer by crysmarie1211 at 12:38 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• not sure about heaviness in the legs, but back pain is normal. at this point it's probably just from everything starting to stretch out. I know that heating pads are ok to use, but i'm pretty sure my doctor said not to use the sticky ones that you leave on for 8 hours.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:43 PM on Nov. 3, 2009