Birthday Party themes for a 4 year old girl?

My oldest daughter is going to be 4 years old Dec. 1st. Does anyone have any good ideas for a party theme? Inexpensive, we were going to have her party at BK in the play area, but with all the H1N1 going around here we are having it at home. I need to make it as much fun as possible!! Thanks!

ali_1107

Asked by ali_1107 at 12:50 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• well what does she like?that should make it simple! my dd is 2 and loves ariel,tinkerbell, smurfs, and scooby doo.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 6:56 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Disney Princesses or you could just have a tea party.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Dora!
    TiffaniR

Answer by TiffaniR at 11:17 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I don't understand why parents feel the need to choose the theme for their child's party. It's HER party, let HER choose!
    Anonymous

• Well if it were up to my soon to be 4 year old daughter, things would get quite expensive very fast! I am doing this on a limited budget! Thanks everyone!.. I am going to go with a princess theme!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 2:30 PM on Nov. 4, 2009