Have you ever had a sugar daddy?

I am happily married but dang if I was single I wish I had a sugar daddy. There is a girl at my job with two kids, single parent, lives in the ghetto. How is it possible that she comes in with all designer clothes, Gucci bags, new shoes all the time. She can't be receiving that much child support. It is rumored that she is dating a older gentleman here at my job. He supposedly buys her everything. Must be nice. Have you ever done this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• haha, no! I used to think about it when I was a poor college kid, but I've always been really uncomfortable having men buy me things. I'm not a whore!
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 12:51 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Nope, never have and never will lol. I would not/could not be with someone just for the money and material things.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:53 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• ha call me a whore if you like. I'd do it!!!
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 12:54 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I kind of did. A guy really was into me, and he knew I wasn't interested, kept buying me things and would leave them at my house, or in my truck and I wouldn't find them for a while.
    I tried to take the stuff back to his house, but it would always come back to me.

so in a way i did. even though it wasn't welcomed.
    Anonymous

• Does my husband count? The main reason I paid attention to him in the beginning is because he had plenty of money and spent it on me. Te he he
    Anonymous

• I have never done that... but my cousin is. (I am posting anon on here because she is on my friends list) She has met this great guy how is in his early 30's and is very cute. She is a single mom to her beautiful daughter. He pays her rent and buys her nice things but she doesn't want more than that and I think it's sad because she is using him. If I had a guy like that, I would want to marry him :)
    Anonymous

• Call me a whore too! I would love one!
    Anonymous

• I don't get how people can find happiness in material items, especially ones that they didn't do a thing to earn.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:37 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• pleezzz grl,we all like to be spoiled once in a while!
    boogernoodle

Answer by boogernoodle at 1:54 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

Hahaha, If y ou screw him you earned it.

-OP
    Anonymous