Christmas gift ideas for a friend across the miles?

Any ideas would be help? What are good websites to go through? Chocolate? Flowers? Anything?

Thanks for the ideas or suggestions!

MinnieMouse8

Asked by MinnieMouse8 at 12:52 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Holidays

• http://www.personalcreations.com/home.asp

I got their mag in the mail the other day and I love it! I'm going to send each of my sisters personalized ornaments for their tree..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:55 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Google a restaurant in their area. Get a gift certificate for dinner. That's what I do for my parents and inlaws.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:02 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I bought several items from www.personalcreations.com recently and was appalled by the quality of the products when I got them. They also took forever to ship and had horrible customer service. www.personalizationmall.com has better selection and awesome products.
    Anonymous

• Avon has tons of great presents and you get Free shipping with no minimum purchase to anywhere in the usa. I just wrote a couple of gift idea journals you should check them out! www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code fsany for free shipping!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 2:18 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• collectionsetc.com is a good site and not really expensive. Shari's Berries has all sorts of candies and choc covered strawberries and sort of thing. If she likes to read, a gift certificate for Barnes and Noble would be good. Hickory Farms has gifts sets online. If she goes to places like Starbucks a gift certificate for there would be a good gift also. And Harry and Davids has some excellent gift baskets including fruits, candy and floral things. They have a site online also. I used to order from them all the time for my in laws. They loved the pears that are only grown in Oregon just for Harry and Davids.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 3:20 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Gift Card and a Card to go with it
    bonham

Answer by bonham at 4:10 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• gift cards or those cookie bouqets. There is like a bizillion websites for them and everyone loves cookies!!!!!!!!
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 5:10 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• www.cookiesbydesign.com

They have some CUTE cookie gifts! They haven't got their Christmas designs out yet but I love them!

AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 6:21 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• oh nevermind lol they do have their christmas designs on there.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 6:22 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I say gift card
    KimmyPoo

Answer by KimmyPoo at 7:34 PM on Nov. 3, 2009