What would you do if you could switch gender for a day?

lol, I know I would have so much fun with it. I would just play with it all day, and I dont mean masturbating, but like hopping up and down and making it swing, lol. Plus I would so get a blowjob, just to see what it feels like, lol. And preferably this switch could happen on like the first day of a period or a due date, lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG! This is the funniest question I've read in a while!
    I would definately have to drink 5 gallons on liquid and challenge my brothers and cousins to a pissing contest. I used to be so bummed when I was a kid and couldn't join in!
    Anonymous

• i would do same as u! lol ;) i have always wondered what my man feels where, he feels it and what goes on with the brain during sex, so.......... yeah....... i'd be a little male hooker for the day:) and i'd wear a condom to see if it really does take away the feeling.
    _mimimosley_

Answer by _mimimosley_ at 1:20 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• LMAO, i think i would get a blowjob too just to see the hype...but I think I would go out with some guys esp my DH to show them how men are supposed to treat ladies./ but if me and my DH could switch genders I would def get him pregnant and then have him stay home with the kids while I go out a work, come home and do absolutly nothing....O the sweet life of men, lol
    Anonymous

• Pee. Everywhere. Just cuz I could do it standing up. LOL! I agree, I'd also want to switch during a pregnancy. Labor pains, or just the pains of being pregnant would make him shut his mouth sometimes. I'd get a blow job every hour, I'd want to be on bottom and I'd constantly ignore everyone so I could watch tv. I'd also take the opportunity to leave the house for hours on end to go hunting. Then come home and sleep and not once do any parenting. Lets see, OH...I'd arrange a meeting with all his family members and tell them exactly what I thought about their constant harassing "I need this" and 'you need to fix this for me" crap. His mother would probably have a coronary when I told her that she and her BF were crooks. I'd add that they needed to grow up, stop lying, and stop gambling their money away when they owe people money. Oh the fun I'd have!!!!
    Katlyne120806

Answer by Katlyne120806 at 1:37 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• honestly i want to know what the hype is about when it comes to sex, i would go get a woman and know what it feels like having it go in and out lol.

thats all i really wondered so yeah, i remain anon for that
    Anonymous

• I would have to write my name in the snow with pee. I would want to try some target practice and distance peeing. It would be fun to have a penis until it got sweaty and in the way, just hanging there, swinging about.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:30 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I'd put my feet up in the recliner and watch someone else do all the work.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 12:09 AM on Nov. 4, 2009