Is your DH or SO the best sexpartner you ever had? if not, then who was, and what made it the best!

my DH is second runner up, but the best was a guy I dated right b4 I met DH. He was hung like a horse and could go back to back and had a tongue like a hurricane!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Eew.
    Anonymous

• Jealous anon?? lol you just described my hubby. We fight alot but.. he is DEF the best. horse and all!
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 1:36 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• No he is not. He could be if he weren't so damn selfish. I have tried telling him this and even instructing him on what he needs to do to make it better for me but it has not done any good.
    Anonymous

• I also had a partner like you did before getting married.
    Anonymous

• lol...well this might sound kinda too simple, but i liked an ex for first runner up because he knew how to turn me on before it all started...simply by rubbing my legs and its like he read my mind most of the time.

my hubby on the other hand...asks a million questions..."do you like it like this?" right in the middle! so its a turn off and there is no such thing as foreplay. "do you want to use your vib?" lol. its alot of fun with hubby but i wish instead of saying "there's the table, this is one of your fantasys, right?" i wish he would just take me DOWN! and stop talking so damn much.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:51 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• My DH is perfect size so its great. He bugs the crap out of me 24/7 to have sex. I take a lot of medication that makes me not have any interest in it. Besides, it never lasts long. Never has. Very frustrating. He will try to hold back so he won't get off, all the while interrupting me getting off by stopping mid stroke. ARGH! No matter how many times I've tried to tell him, he doesn't get why I can't just flip a switch and be in the mood. If I do get in the mood, we go in the bedroom and he lays there waiting on me to give him a blow job. That's his idea of foreplay. ME doing stuff for him.
    Anonymous

• YES! I'm proud to say I Married the BEST I've ever had..I'm not sure if it's the fact that my Husband is 7 years older than me or what, but no one before Him could do what He does for me and they all were SO inexperienced. He was truly made for me and I was made for Him, a perfect fit in ALL aspects. ;D We keep each other VERY happy, also in all aspects. No one could make me have multiple O's, make me O in more than one position, or make me O from oral..and We are so comfortable with each other that do We many things for and with each other that some people aren't comfortable doing with the person they love. Our sex life is AMAZING and We can't get enough of each other!
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 2:08 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• my SO is the best i ever had NOW a days... not in the beginning. i had to show him.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 2:12 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• My husband is the best. He just knows a womans body very well and that is helpful LOL. Not to mention he actually wants to please me, its not all about him which was how my other partners were.

I never O'd til I was with my husband.

Anonymous

• My SO is the best I have ever been with. I have discovered I'm a squirter because my SO is the greatest. He is also the perfect size. I have no complaints besides he wants it all the time. I guess that's what I get for having great sex.
    Anonymous