do you ever have those days you feel like you dont want to be married?

maybe your just down or sad or depressed or you cant compromise on something?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I have those days. But, then I remember back to when DH started his new job in a new city but before we (DS and I) relocated. That was the worst time of my life. I felt: rushed all the time at work and at home, felt like a horrible Mom for not spending enough time with DS, felt like a horrible Mom for opening a soup can just so I would have time for laundry and cleaning, was exhausted all the time and was trying to pack up our belongings to move, AND it was Christmas!
    These days I'm grateful for my DH, even though there are times when I want to pinch his head off. I think it's a fairly normal feeling.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 3:11 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• uh yea....everyother day!! im learning to take the good with the bad...no matter how it looks the grass is not greener on the other side.
    Anonymous

• yep
    Anonymous

• A looong time ago, when things were extremely rough and We weren't Parents yet. We seperated for less than a week and that's all it took to realize no matter how hard things were, I still and always will want to be His Wife. Things got so much better not long after, and even though We still have a blowout fight every once in awhile, I never want to not be Married to my Husband. I'm obviously not "sooo perfect" since I have felt that way before, no matter how long ago..and I don't doubt He felt that way back then, too!
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 2:21 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• No, I don't have days that I wish I wasn't married. But there are times that I wish he would just go away for a while and let me have some space. And then he does go (for work) and I realize how good I really have it.

One good thing about a military marriage, you get frequent breaks and you get to realize how much your spouse means to you.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 2:38 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• No - I was a single mom for a while, so I know the options. I love being married, even on the rare occasions that we have a disagreement.

Answer by missanc at 2:43 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Cavalrybaby - I know exactly what you mean. My Husband is an Army and Iraqi Veteran..but it isn't just military that you spend lots of time apart. My Husband is in a certain type of Law Enforcement now that keeps Him away a lot, almost as much as the military but minus the deploying.
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 2:50 PM on Nov. 3, 2009