Birthday party ideas?

My daughter is turning 4 in a couple of weeks and she wants to have a party with her friends from preschool. The problem is, I've never thrown a party for 3 and 4 year olds before. Does anyone have any suggestions for activities?

SommerP

Asked by SommerP at 1:40 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• You honestly don't need any activities if you don't want any. When the kids get together they're going to play. You could organize a tea party and the little girls could dress up for it.
    Anonymous

• You could always do a Chuck E Cheese party. They make it very easy for you. It costs around $12-14 per child.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:52 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• If you live somewhere warmer you could rent a bounce house. You can also rent buses that have kid's gymnasiums inside them. If you want something for inside you house....maybe a magician and a face painter. You could also have a pinata, play musical chairs and pin the tail on the donkey (although they might still be a little young for that)
    Anonymous

• If you live in an area that has bowling, or an indoor skating area. We have an indoor miniature golf place around where I live and I thought about doing that for my daughters birthday but the cost is sometimes an issue. Some of them are pretty expensive.
    haileysmommy04

Answer by haileysmommy04 at 4:06 PM on Nov. 3, 2009