Nipples!

How's that for attention grabber? ;)

I'm 20 weeks pregnant today and my nipples are already super sore and one of them (right side) is already really dry and cracked. Is this normal? This is my 2nd pregnancyand I did breastfeed my first. What can I do about this nipple pain???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it took 20 weeks for yours to get super sore? You are SOOO lucky because i am on my 3rd pregnancy and mine were sore each time before I even got my BFP!!
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 1:46 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• OP here-
    My nipples have been sore my whole pregnancy. But now they seriously burn and are peeling and dry!
    Anonymous

• maybe you could try the lansinoh lanolin cream that they have in the breastfeeding stuff in the baby section...? my nipples are also sore right now in my first trimester, and my son is still nursing but it hasn't gotten too bad. i guess just because he only nurses like 2 minutes per day. gl!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 2:06 PM on Nov. 3, 2009