How can I save a picture in word?

Hi, I am trying to save pictures I have in word into a picture file. I tried paint and it won't work. Is there another way? Help. :)

GDIMOM

Asked by GDIMOM at 1:57 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Technology

• copy the picture (ctrl c) and paste (ctrl v) in a word doc

Answer by rkoloms at 2:24 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Thanks, I don't think I explained that well. The picture is in word and I want to save it as a picture so I can post it here on cafemom.
    GDIMOM

Answer by GDIMOM at 2:52 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• If you right click the picture/image in the document...You then click 'Copy' from that menu.

Then you can then click 'Edit' and then 'Paste' into a graphics editing program like Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro... or Microsoft Paint.

Then you would save that image onto your computer by clicking 'File' 'Save As' ...and then saving the image....and then you can upload to cafemom as you would any other image or photo, by browsing your computer for that newly saved image.

PinkSodaPop

Answer by PinkSodaPop at 4:06 PM on Nov. 7, 2009