GUYYS.. WORK... BIG HEADS

i work with all guys. we do not have a manager at this location. one guys is totally seperate from us.. and he is always commenting on our stuff. It annoys me... i dont understand why he just doesnt focus on his crap. the other two guys like to act as my boss sometimes and i just have to igonore it.

i dont understand why people act so high and mighty some times. plus when there is an issue i deal with the customers.. not them.. they chicken out and hide in their offices.

wth?! LMAO men

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• LOL they pushed your buttons! They got you to deal with the customers! Next time hide in your office, or be on the phone or take a break when someone comes in. You are playing right into their hands and letting them control you! And they continue to do it because they keep getting away with it!
    Anonymous

• thats a man for ya..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 2:39 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• i agree. i fig something out... they like to act like i am their secretary. They ignore customers calls... and want me to talk to them. forget that.. i quit answering their phones... period/
    Anonymous

• Are you the secretary? What kind of work is it?
    Anonymous

• Big heads = no balls.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:51 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• No def not secretary. If i was I would understand ... but I am not. They are just being men
    Anonymous