What Formula should I use?

I need a Formula for my baby who has colic and has trouble pooping and burping and throws up aloy I have t take her off of soy now and I put her on it because she would throw up alot. She is not lactose intollerant. What formula is gentle helps with spit up throwing up burping and is gentle and easy to digest that is not soy?

zoeilyy

Asked by zoeilyy at 2:35 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• When my daughter (now 6) was a baby there was something called Gentlease. It was made by Enfamil. It was good for her. I just googled it -

Clinically shown to reduce fussiness or gas. Help reduce your baby's digestive troubles with the formula that's closer to breast milk than any soy-based formula.

Gentlease LIPIL is clinically shown to significantly reduce fussiness or gas: Easy-to-digest proteins that have been partially broken down Reduced levels of lactose* And it's patterned after breast milk: Milk-based Similar whey to casein protein ratio† Includes LIPIL, our blend of DHA and ARA, for brain and eye development.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:48 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• nutramegin s/p? my son had all those things also so I am sending you HUGS right now!!!!!!! and taking him to a chriopractor also helped and miralax helped too - I tried like 6 or 7 differenent ones and then he was 12 months - no formula ever helped the colic, gas and pain he felt -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:40 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• hmm.. breastmilk maybe?
    Anonymous

• shut it anon: !!!!!!!!!!! clearly that's not always an option OR a choice for everyone.. she was asking for Formula - Some people.....geez
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:58 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• i know some people who CHOOSE not to give their baby the best..yeah geez.CLEARLY her baby is having issues with formula.
    Anonymous

• What does the doctor recommend? Honestly...you should be voicing your concerns to him/her.
    Anonymous

• I understand that you formula feeding moms get your feathers all ruffled when we suggest you should BF, but when you have a baby that is miserable, sick, and not able to tolerate their formula why wouldn't you just relactate and breastfeed your child?
    Anonymous

• yeah and CLEARLY you dont know what your talking about i hat when you moms get all high and mighty answering anon if yur not gona help shut your mouth i was asking for your help not your opinion I tried breast feeding my baby but she was premature and wasnt getting enough nutrients so i had to formula feed
    zoeilyy

Answer by zoeilyy at 3:09 PM on Nov. 3, 2009