is the girl cheating or just escaping?

my sister in law is married. Her and her husband have been having problems. Everytime they argue she takes off. No one can find her. We not her husband have a feeling that she always goes to hang out with "his" friend. We have told her that guy is worthless and she needs to quit... but obv she keeps on every time there is one little fight. Obv we are not close bc of all the drama that is going on... i do not feel like I can trust or rely on her. She is a great person and this is not her... but how do you get her to understand she needs to quit the bs. I think she is trying to cause drama and be like her brothers. Its ridicouls and everyone is tired of it. How can you help her? what woul dyou do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• She sounds very young.

Adults do not 'run away' from problems. They do not 'take off'. Adults sit down and work things out.
    Anonymous

• she is under 30
    Anonymous

• i would mind your own.its none of your bussiness..true its your bro but its their life.butt out!
    Anonymous

• I would mind my own business. This is an issue between her and her husband.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:52 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• i agree with the other 2 responses.mind your own bussiness.its not your problem.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 2:54 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Honestly I can see your concern and how people can just say butt out is beyond me. Especially if its your brother that is getting this sort of treatment. If I was in his shoes (AND I HAVE BEEN IN HIS SHOES) I would want a family member to reach out to me! But then again that is just me, all this butt out business is just strange to me. You should support him, cause if he was half as upset as I have been in past, then he needs his family because THAT is just childish of her.
    Anonymous

• We would butt out if they would leave us out of it but they dont. SO if they are going to call us and complain and yada yada.. then they should be able to listen to what we have to say period. If you invite me into your world of crap you better be able to listen to what i got to say too.. that is how i feel. Obv I am not telling him wE think she is cheating on him. SO you would butt out ans still listen to their problems? nada
    Anonymous

• okay that a LITTLE different. i thought you meant you were butting in .oak YES if they tell you constantly then you have right to voice your opinion. BUT if it were me then i would tell them to leave me outta it, i really would.im sure you have enough in your life right? why bother with someone elses problems?good luck..and to me without knowing all of the facts..i would say she is finding comfort in the other man.BUT dont be so quick to judge her and DONT think your brother is a saint.you dont see what he says/does behind their door.KWIM? good luck
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 4:03 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• exacto.. that what i been thinking. ;)
    Anonymous