HAVE ANY OF YOU BEEN CAUGHT IN THE ACT?

How did you handle it?

My four year old caught my husband and I the other day, she had come out of her room (at her rest time) to go potty and wanted to tell us...my husband quickly threw the covers over us and said "we're wrestling" she said "oh, I'm going to go poopie and then I'm gonna come back and wrestle with you guys"!!!

It was hilarious, it was a first for us.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL LOL LOL
    Anonymous

• ohhhhh that is so cute!!! 25 years after kids and never been caught. we even did the deed on our hotel floor with our kids in bed on the other side of the kitchen bar counter -it was a suite hotel.
    the bathtub was too too small to be any fun.
    Anonymous

• Yes - we've been caught. My husband quickly rolled over and put on his boxers to walk my son back to his room. He asked my husband "why doesn't mommy wear clothes to bed?" My dh "she's weird" My son "yeah, she's weird" LOL

Answer by missanc at 2:44 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• missanc- hilarious!!
    Anonymous

• LOL my two year old have caught US during the BIG O, she jump on DH and starting hitting him saying STOP FIGHTING MOMMY!!! she was crying, we felt bad and had to tell her that we were playing...we didnt have sex for 2 weeks.
    kiyad22

Answer by kiyad22 at 2:49 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• ^^^^ awww, poor baby!!
    Anonymous

• my son just walked in on us the other day during the big o and he said "stop daddy! stop being mean to mommy! you're mean daddy! get off of mommy! stop!" he sounded really upset.... i started laughing, but was really embarrased and told him we were just wrestling....i hope he doesnt remember when he gets older!!
    Anonymous

• No...my daughter can sleep through a hurricane. A bomb could explode and she would wake up and be like 'I heard a bang" and then roll back over. In fact, they imploded a building here at 7 am in the summer, why I don't know...it was right behind the house...she was like "I think the kitty fell" and rolled back over. So, no I doubt the bed springing would disturb her.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 3:06 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• These are HILARIOUS!!
    We got caught by our daughter who was 8 at the time. Thank God we had covers on, which is really unusual for us. She said "You're smooching too loud!" and went back to her bed. A few minutes later, I went to talk to her and promised her we would smooch more quietly from now on. Also, we be sure the door is locked.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:22 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• That was funny! I love kids.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:12 AM on Nov. 4, 2009