FYI about enfamil toddler formula

Did you know the formula they have for 10-36 month olds has corn syrup in it???? yup i was reading ingredients trying to figure outhow its different for the older ones. I was tempted to keep giving DS formula at a yr if it really was better. So to my surprise right on the label, it said corn syrup. Why? There is really no need to add that to a toddlers drink. Might as well give em kool-aid as a staple too. Anyway, just thought i'd share and see what you all thought about it. (o and parents choice infant formula, milk based, DOES NOT have syrup in it, I checked. thats what I give DS

AmandaN1

Asked by AmandaN1 at 2:49 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• There is absolutely no reason to be giving the "toddler formula" to kids.. It's just a ploy for the formula makers to make more money IMO
    AngeLnChainZ

Answer by AngeLnChainZ at 2:51 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I'm not a big fan of formula anyway. I just switched my 11 month old to whole milk and he loves it.

Answer by missanc at 2:50 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• No reason for toddler formula to begin with...no matter what's in it.
    Anonymous

• all formulas are made up of crap and sugars. Sorry Mother's who had no other choice but to use formula.
    Anonymous