Does anyone else have a TV free home??

Asked by Katiejl620 at 2:55 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Home & Garden

• No, but I'd like one...have to get hubby on board.

Answer by jeana at 2:58 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• You don't have a TV? That's sad :(

• I wish many times :( We had a TV that didn't work for a few weeks and it was pretty nice, but my husband and Ilike to watch movies together and its too expensive to go to the movie theatres.

Answer by Precious333 at 5:53 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• We have a TV but we don't have cable and we don't have it so we can watch local stations, either. If we want to watch something we rent it from Netflix or go to the library. We'll usually watch about half an hour to an hour of TV (DVDs) each evening.

Answer by Christina807 at 9:00 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• We have one TV; never on for more than two hours a day

Answer by rkoloms at 6:11 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• we have 5 tv's we never watch. stupid i know. anywhoo.....maybe an hour a day, we can function so much better being as busy as we are with the idiot box turned off.

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:11 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• We don't have a tv. I had the satellite turned off about 8 months ago and got rid of the tv. It was hard on the kids at first, but now no one even misses it.

Answer by Maryellen at 11:31 AM on Nov. 10, 2009