Is it acceptable to turn into a diva once you are expecting?

My husband is a part of a quartet and one of the member's wife is pregnant. She chose to ride home with them from a concert and complained that the windshield was too dirty, could you have picked a bumpier road to drive on, and then complained about their restaurant selections. She also didn't want them talking about food while they were eating. My husband was very kind and said nothing, but I feel that she took things a little to far. She could have road home with her friend but she wanted to be with her husband.

boychaser3

Asked by boychaser3 at 3:03 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Something tells me that she was always a diva, some guys like that.
    Anonymous

• Is it acceptable to be a diva under any circumstances? No.
    Anonymous

• Why would it not be acceptable to be a diva? People don't have to spend time with them.

If I were your husband I get the group together and talk everyone into agreeing that wives or girlfriends aren't allowed on the trip anymore.
    Anonymous

• No, not acceptable but Im betting she was like this before and just upped it a notch now that she is pregnant.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:36 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• It's not acceptable to be a diva because constant whining and complaining is disrespectful. Why should she make all the wives/girlfriends suffer because of her behavior? Negative Nellies aren't acceptable and thats what a diva is.
    Anonymous

Agreed. Nobody's shit smells like roses.
    Anonymous