would u let ur 17month old play on this?

its a rocking horse on springs,it sits very high I THINK. it scares me that she will fall the wrong way. she is having a blast on it and climbs up on it so well.hubby said let her fall,she will learn. i gess i just worry to much.

http://www.cafemom.com/photos/view.php?photo_id=13306813

angelairelan

Asked by angelairelan at 3:09 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• if she loves it and does well on it, let her play on it. but put it in the living room so you can watch her on it and you are able to be close by. when she gets older and you have seen her on it a good bit and trust it more, then move it to the bedroom.
    heather10020709

Answer by heather10020709 at 11:37 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• well, my husband is way TOO over protective but I would wait til 3 or older for it -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:12 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• That's a pretty big one... I'd let her if I was standing right next to her, but otherwise no.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 3:22 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I would let my son play on it with me sitting right there only.
    jen282

Answer by jen282 at 3:45 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• only if i was RIGHT next to her to grab ahold if she slipped. I am pretty protective though. not bashing. im just reallllly protective lol.
    mommyajay

Answer by mommyajay at 5:39 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• im protective too, i ahvent let anyone watch her but me and hubby. and i have been right there to catch her. im just curious,cuz it doesnt make hubby nervous
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 6:41 PM on Nov. 3, 2009