Questioning my sanity.

I dont know exactly what is wrong with me, but I have not slept for more than 3 hours for 2 days now. My fiance and I usually go to bed around 1am. I fall asleep just fine. But both nights, last night and the night before I have been woken up at 3am on the dot because I got really really cold. So at this point, its 3 am and I am wide awake and freezing. And I kept feeling like something was watching me through the windows. I layed there, completely covered up and waited to go back to sleep. Then I heard footsteps on the porch (we sleep in the livingroom), so I turned on the porch light and looked out the window, but nothing was there. So I layed back down and kept hearing it. And kept feeling like I was being watched. So finally I moved onto the floor, away from the windows. That didnt help either. This has happened 2 nights in a row now. I dont know if I am going crazy or if something is going on. Any advice here?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Health

• Is it an animal on the porch? They would probably run away if you flicked on the lights.
    As far as being cold, maybe its your circulation or possibly a panic attack.

Or if you believe in ghosts, it cold be you are being haunted. Not sure that would make you feel better, but its a thought.
    Anonymous