ok...I'm just gettin out seeking ideas on how to get out of a 2 year problem. I want my babies daddy to move for many reasons and me stay. He says I need to move. I live in a small town where I own a business and my 1st child goes to school. there are no homes available that I could afford alone. Suggestions?

jess91980

Asked by jess91980 at 3:24 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• get some land and put a modular on it, rent a house, find another single mom and buy/rent a home together.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:55 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Marry a guy and have a stable home before you have his baby
    Anonymous

• Anon... things happen! Even in a marriage thats "stable" things become unstable.... Life happens. I mean thats your opinion but very unfair advice... and how will that help her now?? We are giving real current advice, not sarcasm. If you wanna do that go into a debate group.
    LoganAndKennedy

Answer by LoganAndKennedy at 4:06 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• sweetie, i think the first answer from Ria7 is the same thing i would tell you. Thats a hrad spot to be in.
    LoganAndKennedy

Answer by LoganAndKennedy at 4:07 PM on Nov. 3, 2009