How does your boss treat you?

when they get into trouble?

mine becomes just to much..

ArlieBeeMee

Asked by ArlieBeeMee at 3:31 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• I run a business out of my home so I'm my own boss. I wish you luck with yours. (((HUGS))) I have had bosses in the past and honestly I hated it. so I can sort of relate. GOOD LUCK!!!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 6:16 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Like you are some moron that should just figure out. That is every day. I can't wait until I find something else to tell him to take this job and stick it.
    Anonymous

• I rarely see my "boss". I work for a very small Catholic preschool and it is just myself and another teacher. We have an advisor and the parish priest. I say the advisor yesterday and haven't seen the priest in a month or so. I love not having someone looking over my shoulder all the time.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:15 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• My boss used to treat me like crap. Like I was a complete moron, yet I was the expert in the field. I had a senior management position for a credit union. That's why I quit (gave up a very large salary) and started my own business...love my boss now, me!!!
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 7:37 AM on Nov. 4, 2009