How can I shake this feeling?

I want another baby so bad but it's such a bad time. We are both going to school and have two children already. My husband works full time as well. It's not that we don't have the time for another baby or the stuff, we have boy and girl everything.... We find time for the kids we have and my Hubby does have a job. It is only 12.70 an hour but soon he will be graduating Air Traffic Control school...

So.... what should we do, wait? Or should I fight this feeling?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband has stated clearly and plainly that he is DONE having children. I still feel like I want another one. We have two girls already. So far, I've just been fighting it. I mean, I know that we don't need another one right now. I just want to know that the possibility is good in the future.

Talk to your husband about it and see what he says about it. If you're wanting another baby, then you're not done having babies. But if you can't afford it now, you may just want to fight the feeling off and just wait.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 3:58 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• wait for a while right now its eaven two kids two parrents one more and they out number you then there will always be one who you can give full attention to its kinda hard then
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 3:58 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• My Husband likes to make me happy, not that I walk all over him or anything but if a baby would make me happy then he is okay with it. The problem is I've had three c-sections in three years. We had a stillborn and we have a boy and girl.
    Anonymous

• WAIT!!! good things come to thsoe who wait
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 4:03 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• You must have two pretty good kids, how sweet. It sounds like you have everything going pretty good right now. I think you should be content. Relish the two you have. Im not saying dont have more, but like pp said to wait. If you can really imagine adding another sweet munchkin in your life then by all means, enjoy, breed away. GL!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 4:43 PM on Nov. 3, 2009