whats the point of those arm nets?

that you put on your arms and possibly have the thumb hole?

i guess i would wear it to dress up my arm while wearing a tank top...whats the appropriate attire for those arm nets?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 3:49 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Just a fad =)
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:26 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Eh- they're like leg warmers back in the 80's - purely useless, looks only! And like the rest of those fads, rediculous!
    Anonymous

• I don't know why, but when I first read that question I was thinking it was something for hairy people in the food service industry.

Fashionwise - maybe people who wear them like to emulate hairy people in the food service industry.
    CrazyMom5480

Answer by CrazyMom5480 at 3:57 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Most people wear them because they are attempting to be goth kids or something. I wear them to keep my hands warm and still have free fingers. The ones I buy go all the way to my knuckles. I buy the little ones for my daughter...she likes to dress up lol
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 4:10 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I have never heard of or seen them--I live in southwest Washington. Where do you live that they are worn?
    SaraCVT

Answer by SaraCVT at 4:35 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• My daughter wears them - a brand called babylegs or something like that- it keeps her arms warm and are colorful additions to her outfits (shes 7)
    Jezture

Answer by Jezture at 12:22 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• ive seen celebreties wear them, i live in Minnesota, they sell them in some stores that might not be for everybody, like goth stores idk
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:30 PM on Nov. 4, 2009