how soon did you get pregnancy symptoms?

trying to concieve for the first time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It was about one or two weeks after we conceived. I was extremely nauseas and constantly vomiting. I thought I had food poisoning. I also react like that with a lot of foods im allergic to, so I didn't get it in the beginning. I was tired and would sleep a lot. A few weeks after that I found out I was pregnant and it all made sense. Also everyones experience is different. Good luck TTC.
    beaniesmommy04

Answer by beaniesmommy04 at 4:00 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I think at about 6 weeks the morning sickness came...and lasted all day lol. I had just moved from an area that was relatively cool to a place that was between 114-119 degrees during the day and I blammed the nausea and lack of appetite on the sudden heat. Plus I was so stressed I didn't even realize I had missed my period by 2 weeks before I took a pregnancy test. Good luck! We are trying for number 2 now.
    katie23

Answer by katie23 at 4:02 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I forgot to say, the days right after we conceived, I was unusually tired. We were on vacation and I didn't even feel like going to the beach!
    katie23

Answer by katie23 at 4:03 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I started getting morning sickness and fatigue before I even missed a period. So I was about 2 1/2 weeks pregnant.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 5:03 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• boobs started popping out in a week. this entire pregnancy is in my boobs so far. the lady at Victoria's secret told me no one can afford bras at the rate i'm going through them. naps 3 weeks after conception. then the puking. still with the puking.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:51 PM on Nov. 3, 2009