Sooooooooo...

Whats up?

Icpjuggalette

Asked by Icpjuggalette at 3:53 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My son got home from school and is doing homework, and DH is off to walmart to pick up a few groceries I forgot yesterday. What's going on with you?
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 3:57 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Bored at the moment, my ds is watching cartoons and my dd is having a nap, my other 2 dd's are at school, so i was takin a break from makin siggies, and venturing out in the CM world, lol.

Icpjuggalette

Answer by Icpjuggalette at 3:59 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• It's hot in my house and I'm thinking about making beef stroganoff for dinner - although I've NEVER made it before. :-D I've got to go to the library and bring some books back also. Pretty much just bored and have some mundane things to do. :-D How are you??
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 4:00 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• smokin a bowl with jesus
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 4:01 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Waiting on dh to get home for some uh uhmmm quality time before I have to pick up the kiddo! *smiles*
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 4:02 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I am eating candy and talking to my hubby on yahoo. My son 15 months is screaming for my candy. My 11 year old is washing dishes and complaining to himself. ahah he's so funny. talking crap to himself. my other 3 kids are outside playing.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 4:02 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• LOL, i am doin ok Blubuni99, i usually make the beef stroganoff with hamburger helper.

And How is Jesus doin these days, evilive?

Icpjuggalette

Answer by Icpjuggalette at 4:05 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I thought about it but I like trying to make things from scratch. LOL, I've looked up a bunch of recipes and I take my favorite things about the recipes and incorporate them into what I make. Most of the time, it's a hit but I do have misses (ask my husband about sour cream and onion cornbread(that I got a recipe for and followed it to the letter) - he'll never lets that one go...)
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 4:07 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Quality time sounds fun ;-) And my 10 year old does the same thing when i ask her to take out the garge, LOL

Icpjuggalette

Answer by Icpjuggalette at 4:07 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• My son is playing jumstart on the lap top in the livingroom. I'm painting my bedroom furniture black and it's a big job. Baking chicken for dinner and made a great salad. trying to wait for my furniture to dry so ,I can put things away where my dogs hair will not stick to the paint. I'm about to take a hot fast shower before hubby comes home.
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 4:09 PM on Nov. 3, 2009