Does your SO trade vehicles?

My boyfriend is addicted to engines/vehicles. He is always trading up or swapping. I think it is an insane hobby. I bought a car adn Ive kept if for 7yrs..he keeps a car for 3 ro 4 months then trades..does anyone else have an SO who has a hobby of vehicle swap? I have seen his credit and its great..he can make the payments...but Im just concerned when we get married and have kids if this is going to be a problem...any insight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Sound like my DH. He is a mechanic and loves cars. Before the economy went to crap he bought a new car every month. He would drive it for a while get sick of it and then sell it (for a profit) and get a new one. Now he has an 09 mustang gt with all sorts of mods done to it. He has kept this one for almost a year now-the longest he has had a car besides his race car. My only rule about it is that him flipping cars can not affect our monthly expenses. He has always been very good about making the payments and not putting more money out than what is in the budget so I don't say anything-it makes him happy so I don't mind.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 4:25 PM on Nov. 3, 2009