Is e.l.f good makeup?

I'm thinking of ordering some online.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Some of the stuff is ok.
    The shadows are ok if you use a primer, the lips stuff is good. Stay away from the mascara, its dry and has a weird smell.

I really like their brushes.
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 4:22 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• What IS e.l.f.?
    SaraCVT

Answer by SaraCVT at 4:30 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• yes i buy it from ross and they r really cheap ,i baught the concealer,powder and blsh along with 3nice brushes for like ten bucks and it help my acne from breaking out becuz its mineral....also u can buy the smoky eye make up by elf...
    jennycarrillo25

Answer by jennycarrillo25 at 1:38 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I'm really afraid of cheap makeup.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:09 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• i love ELF.... i just got my package and i bought 40 things! LOL I love the cream eye shadows... =D dont get the bronzer though...it comes on really thick and it doesnt look nice... the blushes are great and so are all the brushes... GL!
    staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 2:47 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I adore ELF products. I've stopped buying the high end cosmetics since I started using theirs. Their Studio line of brushes are amazing. I swear by their Super Gloss Lip Shine and LOVE their face primer. You really cant go wrong with their product.
    mysticalmalissa

Answer by mysticalmalissa at 5:21 AM on Aug. 11, 2010