My 10 month old daughter still cannot sit on her own..she isn't crawling, pulling herself up, or trying to walk.

She does have PKU so I was wondering if it was just some kids are late starters or have to do with her PKU?

jenmalone79

Asked by jenmalone79 at 4:21 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• well, my oldest son was walking all over at 9 months, but my nephew was like 15 months before he walked, so you never can tell and no 2 kids are the same! what is pku?
    sarahdicksonjr

Answer by sarahdicksonjr at 4:27 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• My son is 5 months and starting to sit up and crawl. But my stepson didn't start crawling or sitting up until he was 11 months. So really it just depends on the baby.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 4:42 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• what is PKU?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:46 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• My daughter didn't walk until she was 17 and a half months old!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:46 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• idk what that is so dont judge me on my answer but i would let her spend more time playing on a quilt in the floor
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:47 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• For those who do not know what PKU is here is a video that was made by a mother on you tube to describe and explain what PKU is in a fun easy way. Thank you for all your help and interest in PKU! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHh0yhBYBbI
    jenmalone79

Answer by jenmalone79 at 5:27 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I cant get the link up for some dumb reason, just go to Google and search PKU and Us and it will come up! Sorry!
    jenmalone79

Answer by jenmalone79 at 5:29 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• http://www.cafemom.com/home/michelle_e_hays

Found this mom. Her daughter has a late diagnosis of PKU, She can help!
    mommawombat

Answer by mommawombat at 3:12 PM on Jan. 28, 2010