I need some new healthy recipes. Any favorites you'd like to share?

We eat a lot of chicken dishes, which are good but we need new ideas for chicken or maybe another meat.

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 4:23 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Send me a message offlist; these little boxes are too small to post recipes. Or join one of the healthy cooking groups.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:27 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I like to sautee cut up pieces of squash, zucchini & onion & maybe a lil garlic and then once cooked, take the veggies out and add the chicken to the pan. Cook both sides lightly and then add the veggies back in, sometimes I put a tad lemon juice on it, but I always season everything with salt, pepper, a lil paprika & garlic powder. You could serve this with white rice or brown to make it healthier.

Another good one is chicken, broccoli, cheese, rice or noodles & a can of cream of anything in a casserole dish. You can switch up the chicken with pork, or ground turkey, switch up the broccoli for mix veggies, switch up the rice or noodles with potatoes. I love doing casseroles around here! :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:31 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• daniellecooks.wordpress.com

serious yumminess under 30 minutes, budget meals and everything

ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:57 PM on Nov. 3, 2009