Shampoo and Conditioner?

Shampoo and conditioner that will moisturizer hair, but should not contain to many chemicals..Any suggestions?

YoursTrulySteph

Asked by YoursTrulySteph at 4:24 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Purology
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:30 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I like suave I dont think I can spell it correctly but heres my attempt HUMLECTANT Now I know that is not spelled right but I dont want to go check cause the baby is sleeping in my room it says compare to nexus moisturizing
    sarahdicksonjr

Answer by sarahdicksonjr at 4:57 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Maybe you can try Organix. They have some good products, although I'm a Bumble and Bumble girl, I like the Organix Coconut Milk for when I'm out of B&B.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 5:27 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• NOPE! THE TWO BEST ARE!!!!!!!!!!!.....DOVE is the first BEST. i swear on it i always have dry hair that is notty when i use DOVE never its wonderufl....BUT also waht i am using now is garnier fruitis conditioner and when u get out shower before u comb ur hair put in garnier fruitis leave in conditioner only about a quater sized.
    Butterflyluvn88

Answer by Butterflyluvn88 at 8:22 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Pureology would be my recommendation as well. It's 100% vegan, no chemicals, all natural, etc.. etc... It's not cheap, but it's well worth it.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:40 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Answered at 4:57 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 by: sarahdicksonjr
    I like suave I dont think I can spell it correctly but heres my attempt HUMLECTANT Now I know that is not spelled right but I dont want to go check cause the baby is sleeping in my room it says compare to nexus moisturizing
    --------------------------------------------------

Humectant lol...I know because I just pulled it out to wash my hair like an hour ago. It works just as well as the Nexus version.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 12:27 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Pureology is chemical free like i wanted but to expensive..Any other shampoos that are chemical free that i can buy at a drug store perhaps?
    YoursTrulySteph

Answer by YoursTrulySteph at 12:56 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• go to sallys for sufate free shampoo,i am a hairstylist and been using the sulfate free shampoos for a few yrs and my clients love it...
    jennycarrillo25

Answer by jennycarrillo25 at 1:36 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Tresemme is what I use now. My head gets too itchy using Suave and some of the others. I heard from a hairdresser that Pantene had a wax in it that makes hair shine so when my daughter got her hair darkened it coated the hair and messed up her color they put on her roots...I was told to use Nexus or Paul Mitchell or Tressemme before a dye job next time because of the added chemicals in Pantene.
    Momchipomkids

Answer by Momchipomkids at 7:21 PM on Nov. 4, 2009