Does this make sense or is she full of it?

I work at an open pit mine and I used to work with this girl who claims to be a big time tree hugger... if she really was, wouldn't working at a mine go against all that she believes in?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would think so. My cousin is very much a tree hugger, greenpeace-whale wars kind of person. Defacement of the earth and it's natural; resources not given freely would send her into outer space on a flip out trip.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:28 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Do you live by your principles or do you live and practice them on your own time? You can be a tree-hugging feminazi if you want, but you still have to eat. (Most tree-huggers are all talk and no bite anyway.)
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:28 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• yes, but it may have been the only job she could find. tree huggers have bills too!
    frat_twin_mama

Answer by frat_twin_mama at 5:25 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• lol thats really funny actually
    Anonymous

• it would seem so, but sometimes you also have to realize that the things you stand for sometimes have exceptions. Maybe her exception allowed her to work at the mine. Who knows?
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:02 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• OP here - She had a job then came to this one cause I was a part of her interview and she is one of the wierdest peeps I have ever met!
    Anonymous