Do you feed your toddler Kraft Macaroni and Cheese?

Not every day or anything, but on occasion? Like once a week? My dd is 17 months and eats very healthy....but dh argues that Kraft Mac isn't that bad...just wondering what your thoughts are...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• We use Annies brand mac and cheese, mostly organic, all natural, they have different types of noodles, even whole wheat noodles, and different cheeses. I feel better about eating Annies then Kraft.

But yes, DD (18mo) loves mac and cheese.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 5:08 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Yep. She loves it.
    Anonymous

• I started feeding my now one year old kraft mac n cheese when he was 7 months, I just moosh it up and he loves it, he eats healthy but it don't mean you can't give him/her other foods to.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 5:10 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Oh and they have single serves too which is nice... and the bigger boxes that come with a cheese sauce instead of a powder... I like both of those because it never fails that we happen to be out of milk when I'm about to make mac and cheese!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 5:10 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Yes my DD loves it. Its not an all the time thing, maybe once a week when I dont really feel like cooking lol. But her dinners are ALWAYS healthy and so is breakfast so I dont worry about it if she has something like that every once in a while.
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 5:11 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• my dd also loves it. Once or twice a month we have hot dogs with beans and mac and cheese. Thats really the only time she eats it.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:12 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Yes I did, but i added extra shredded cheddar.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 5:12 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• You can steam some broccoli to go with it and make it "healthier".
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 5:13 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• heck i love it for myself
    mommyajay

Answer by mommyajay at 5:38 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• yes I do, and he loves it, I always put out carrots or something, but seriously, I think you can go overboard on the health kick, most of us on here were raised on it LOL!! I give it to him one or tow times a week, don't stress!!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 5:43 PM on Nov. 3, 2009