So my daughter is rolling over now....

But now, how do I get her to stop??? Lol...she figured out how to roll over about four days ago (from her back to her tummy) and now when she gets to her tummy, she gets frustrated and wants to be picked up or rolled back over. She hated having tummy time from the time she was a month old until now (she's 5 months old). It's like she's doing it just because it's new and exciting, but she doesn't like the results.
I know there's no way to get her to stop, it's just frustrating when she rolls over, and I have to fix it, then I sit down and she's done it again!
How old were your kids when they rolled over for the first time?

SarahLeeMorgan

Asked by SarahLeeMorgan at 5:21 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son was the same age and he hated tummy time too and yes gets super upset when he rolls on his tummy too (about to be 7 months). At night when he is sleeping and he rolls to his tummy but is to tired to roll back and cries that's fun. :)
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 5:55 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Haha this sounds like something my daughter would do. Shes a very determined one :]
    jessicakaye_08

Answer by jessicakaye_08 at 6:29 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• my son was 2 months when he rolled ovr for the first time. he didnt start doing it alot till 4 months. now he does it all the time. he also gets mad on the tummy when he rolls over. im just hoping he goes back the other way soon..lol
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 6:11 PM on Nov. 6, 2009