Questioning my sanity.

I dont know exactly what is wrong with me, but I have not slept for more than 3 hours for 2 days now. My fiance and I usually go to bed around 1am. I fall asleep just fine. But both nights, last night and the night before I have been woken up at 3am on the dot because I got really really cold. So at this point, its 3 am and I am wide awake and freezing. And I kept feeling like something was watching me through the windows. I layed there, completely covered up and waited to go back to sleep. Then I heard footsteps on the porch (we sleep in the livingroom), so I turned on the porch light and looked out the window, but nothing was there. So I layed back down and kept hearing it. And kept feeling like I was being watched. So finally I moved onto the floor, away from the windows. That didnt help either. This has happened 2 nights in a row now. I dont know if I am going crazy or if something is going on. Any advice here?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Can anyone give me some answers? I posted this in the Health section and havent gotten any help. So maybe someone here can help me?
    Anonymous

• Well, i'm Pagan. So if it were me i'd do a banishing spell to rid myself and my house of any negativity and then i'd do a protection spell. I'd probably throw a house cleansing/blessing ritual in there as well. If that didn't help i'd ask for my husband to help me. lol

and if that still didn't work i'd probably go get my head checked.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 5:49 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Id do a house cleansing/blessing and Id probably light a candle and ask anyone who is around to go to the light and be at peace.

Id also do an inner search of anything that might be bugging me that I havent dealt with yet and deal with it...see if that helps the vibes and all that go away.

I also saw on some ghost show that high EMF readings can cause hallucination type things so Id probably find a way to check that out too LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:03 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• To answer in the religious section I would say: yeah there are things you can do to "dedicate" or "bless" your house.

If you were asking this in "home and garden" I would say make sure your doors are locked and other security measures are in place.

If I were to answer in the health section - I would tell you that lack of sleep can cause weird things in your brain, and you should take unisom or some sleep aid tonight.

Hope one of those things help.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 6:32 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• are you sure it is not someone watching the house? call the police. or put some kind of home made trap outside , close the blinds. ..etc.

if you are afraid it is something demonic. then let your remembernce of God ease your anxiety.
    best wishes
    Anonymous

• Ooh, I know that feeling. I usually chalk it up to me being paranoid : / I went through a period as a teenager when I'd hear the interstate and the nuclear power plant from my house. It sounded like a loud roar that was right outside my window. I was terrified that it was a bomb or some shit, lmao. Eventually I guess I just forgot about it or got used to it. You're not alone though, I promise.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:54 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• It could be demonic. Are you a Christian? If you are, I would pray and ask God to rebuke it in the name of Jesus Christ. And ask God to put angels around your house. To ease your fears sing worship songs or read Psalm 91.

There is a spiritual realm out there. It is real. But if you are a Christian you have authority over them through the name of Jesus Christ. If you are a Christian you have the Holy Spirit inside of you and you are protected. "Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world." (1 Jn. 4:4)
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 9:25 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• You are headed for a psychotic episode. See a doctor. And burn a bit of dried sage in a glass bowl or container. This herb tells any visiting spirits that they aren't welcome. Also you have two guardian angels. Ask them for help.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:21 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• 3am is considered the demon hour- I used to have problems with this as well. I prayed to the Goddess for protection and did cleansings of the house and especially my bedroom. It took a few days but it went away. Good Luck and don't give up! It is your house and your sanity.
    Jezture

Answer by Jezture at 12:14 PM on Nov. 4, 2009