How many of you here know your SO's ex?

I don't think there's anything wrong with it, I just can't fathom knowing another woman who once banged my man. I think it would bug me but it seems to be pretty common.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• I knwo both of my bs exes and get along with them very well. Its a small town so its just that way. I dont like the second one too much but his first gf is a doll and is divorced with 2 boys. Not from bf that is. I do not feel threatened in any way and it almost seems like you are a little jealous and new to the relationship. Those thoughts will pass. ive been there. Just remember that if you are in love then the past is the past. Def not trying to be mean! Just talking from experience :)
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:42 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• bf*
    Steph319

• lol its okay Steph. I've been in my relationship for 5 years and don't know any of his ex's to be jealous of, I just realized lately that a lot of women know their SO's exes...I don't know nor have I met any of mine.
    Anonymous

• x? heck. I know his wife!
    Anonymous

• thats prob why you feel that way. I had an ex that i was in love with and didnt know his exes or care to. I felt the same way you did. But I guess since I live in a small town and my bf is from here I know his exes and didnt have a choice not to lol Im sure id feel the same way if I never met them. Its kinda the fear of the unknown lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:51 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I knew the girl from school before I knew my husband. We all worked together and when I found out they had slept together I teased them both about it because I had never had any attachment to him at the time.
    Anonymous

• Acutally come to think of it I know a couple of them because they went to my high school. But me and my husband didn't start dating til I had graduated...however my hubby and I didn't go to the same school.
    Anonymous

• i have met my hubs ex...and she actually makes me feel better about myself just by lookin at her.....even at 9 mo. preg....lol
    Anonymous

• When I was with my ex, I became friends with his ex and he was so weirded out by it. We thought it was hilarious. We(his ex and I) are still friends now.

RaeLynn1221

Answer by RaeLynn1221 at 6:42 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• My hubby had no exs. He did have one girl that liked him, but he was to shy to act on it. I on the other hand was not. Thus the only issue I had was teaching him.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 8:18 PM on Nov. 3, 2009