How often to you let your childern or child eat fast food?

I'm not one to let my son it fast food, unless it's a blue moon thangy... Maybe once in two months. How about you moms?

goldielock37

Asked by goldielock37 at 5:58 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hi Goldielocks! : ) OK, confession time here, they DO eat it like once every couple of wks.... but we eat VERY healthy home cooked meals MOST of the time so it all balances out.... They LOVE their fast food fix and ask for it every now and then so they know it is a treat and not a healthy all the time choice. That's the truth and I am not ashamed (much). Ha! How's the painting going?
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 6:37 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• He's had it twice in his entire life and only once was it a cheeseburger and fries. The other time it was grilled cheese and applesauce!
    Anonymous

• maybe once a month. He doesn't care for it really.
    Anonymous

• One or 2 times a week.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 6:08 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Oh about once a week. Weekends are lazy around here sometimes so we might order in or get something while out running around.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:08 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• It depends on what we are doing but I would say maybe once a week. That being said my daughter loves fruits and veggies and eats a well balanced diet so I don't mind the occasional fast food meal.
    Anonymous

• about twice per month at the most, some months not at all. our favorite take out is Chinese and my family considers it a treat since we dont do it often.

3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 6:17 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Used to be once a week but I'm broke now. LOL. She rarely eats it anymore.
    KenKie

Answer by KenKie at 6:21 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Never, but we don't ever eat it and DD's only 18 months old. When she's older and out with a friend I guess it would be OK very occasionally. Hopefully though she'll just think it's gross like DH and I do.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 6:22 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• My son and I eat fast food every once in a while... he really doesn't care that much for any fast food and would prefer to eat vegetables instead.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 6:36 PM on Nov. 3, 2009