Do you shave down there?

I just gotta say I don't, I may trim occasionally, but for the most part I don't care. Like they say on The L Word I have bush confidence LOL!

I don't have time for it! Husband doesn't really care either.

prettyrayray

Asked by prettyrayray at 6:14 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Are you sure he doesnt care? I wax the whole thing off. I def dont have bush confidence! I keep it clean. He loves it. He never said anything bcuz who does but.. he loves that i wax it all off.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 6:17 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Haha, he prefers it little-girl shaven but shit dude I do not have time for that! I'd have laser if I could afford it!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 6:20 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• can you go get it waxed? it's about 70 every 6 weeks. I would do it! I get mine done. it doesnt hurt so bad.. lol i'm lying it kills!! but worth it
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 6:22 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Ahh! I'd rather have the hair on my head dyed n styled than get that waxed! What about diy wax??
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 6:23 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I'm not scared about it hurting, I have many tattoos!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 6:24 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• once a month if your not that hairy i think its ok,but i dont want that period smell or any urine smell trapped in my hair (cause it takes only a little) plus if you get to bushy when you make love sometimes he can pull on your hair,i trimm pretty short but not shave bare.
    Anonymous

• I don't do anything but I do not have lot of hair down there either. Plus my husband doesn't like it shaved. Who wants to look like a little girl anyway? Thats just gross!
    Anonymous

• I agree with the smell. It does smell with all that hair. My hubby loves it shaven. I dont think he likes little girls either. He just don't like hair in his mouth. was in my house means i get to see the top of his head more often.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 6:33 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Aww I have naturally brown hair, and therefore I think I'm hairy, I'm Czech too. Anyway I don't have a lot of arm hair at all, but I have maybe a tiny 'stach :( And down there can get crazy but seriously I do not have time to be all up in that!!!!!!! Maybe I do need laser treatment!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 6:34 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• i keep it shaved... i don't have money to wax & i don't think i have the guts to go through with waxing anyway. but maybe you should try it(: surprise him haha my husband likes it better shaved although I don't think you should do it because he like's it or doesn't it's your body! I started shaving when I was 14 my best friends mom told me hair traps odor haha.
    LoveKillsSlowly

Answer by LoveKillsSlowly at 6:34 PM on Nov. 3, 2009