Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


Which doctor do I talk to about these painful things? OB/GYN or family? Can anything other than surgery be done? They're driving me crazy.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Health

Answers (1)
  • Your family doctor is fine.

    Answer by rkoloms at 6:31 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.