virgin or not?....come on ladies!!!

i was thinking the other day, it's usually pretty easy to know whether a girl is a virgin or not, right? there's bleeding, pain or the just having some difficulty getting in for the first few times (i know i had all of the above!)

so how do u know when a guy is a virgin?.......this questions is just for fun, i thought it might be interesting to see how we women determine whether a guy is a virgin or not (aside from the obvious method of asking him of course!)

fay101

Asked by fay101 at 6:34 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Trust. My husband and I were both virgins when we got married. Other then learning things together, I don't know any other way to really know. Ultimately it is trust!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 6:45 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• maybe if he does'nt know how to put on a condom
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:37 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• b/c for some reason guys think girls like it when they been w/ like a lot of "chicks" lol guys want to "seem" like they know what they r doing sooooo i think if a guys says he is he trust you and is telling the truth b/c i don't know one guy that walks around going "I'm a VIRGIN" lol
    Armywife510

Answer by Armywife510 at 7:03 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• No idea LOL.
    If he puts it in my ear?
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:37 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• 2 pump chump. Meaning he gets off after like 2 pumps.
    Armywife6

Answer by Armywife6 at 7:47 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• What you said proves a girl is a virgin is kinda funny. My first time wasn't painful and I didn't bleed. Not everyone does. Also the hymen can be broken from riding a bike or horse, so there wouldn't be any blood. What a funny yet dumb question.
    Anonymous

• i'm sorry anonymous....but i think your response is dumber because if you were able to read and comprehend a question properly then u would've read and understood the part where i wrote: "it's usually pretty easy to know whether a girl is a virgin or not".....which means that it doesn't go for ALL girls. i didn't say that it happens to ALL girls

lucky u posted anonymously otherwise everyone would've known how dumb u were!!!
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 8:19 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• omg...my first time was awful, i bled for like 3 days after and my bf got blood all over his shirt
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:34 PM on Nov. 3, 2009