what is your favorite snack while pregnant?

my current one is grape jelly on saltines :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would go to chic fila and get a large waffle fry and come home and dip them in frito lays cheddar jalepeno dip...it was soooo good, i could've eaten cheese on everything.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:53 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• i like grapes, tangerines,canned pinapple....choc. covered peanuts....cheese flavored pretzles......man does that chic fila sound great.....lol
    guitarmom101

Answer by guitarmom101 at 6:56 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I ate a huge box of little debbie oatmeal cream pies every week. At the very end it was McDonalds fries and fountain cherry coke. For some reason the one close to my house was always running out of the Cherry Coke and I'd have to drive to the other side of town. I had to have it though.
    camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 7:13 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I made zucchini bread and put apple butter on it today. I have a juice box of coconut water every day at 11:00. Cheese. If I take SO to the grocery when he's hungry, he'll get all excited in the fancy cheese case with me and then we'll pig out on cheese and fruit.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:41 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Kinda funny you mention cherry coke camiam81, I have never been a fan of cherry anything it always reminds me of robutussin or cough syrup.....but since i have been preggers i have been craving cherry coke..also i eat a mini kitkat everynight before i go to bed..i consider it as my chocolate intake for the day......haha
    BlondieNC85

Answer by BlondieNC85 at 8:16 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• wow mine is this

2 pieces of white bred

add mustard

cheese

salami

whole pickles sliced down the middle one on one side of the bread an then the other

an then chocolate syrup
    sprinkle some penuts on it
    an then a whold cup of coca cola cant have enough of it lol !!!!! weird i know but so good
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 8:20 PM on Nov. 3, 2009