My fiance and I have been together for 4 years. We are planning on getting married in Jan 09. We are ready for our first child. I have very irregular periods. So my question is how when I know it was a good time?? I'm on my period now i started on the 20th. Please help

HoPe1982

Asked by HoPe1982 at 4:29 PM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You can go to Google, and type in "ovulation calendar", and lots of info on ovulation will pop up...Calendars you can use, etc.
    quinnbee21

Answer by quinnbee21 at 4:31 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• You so need to wait until you're married to think of having children. Have you seen a gyn about your periods? Maybe AFTER you're married, sex all the time wouldn't be so bad!
    cuzimthemom

Answer by cuzimthemom at 4:31 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• My first thought was "Aren't there 'ovulating' tests on the market now?" That would be my first recommendation.
    idahospaz

Answer by idahospaz at 4:33 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• What does being married have to do with it? Last time I checked, it isn't physically impossible to conceive out of wedlock. Oops, my bad, it seems that's how a large majority of women become pregnant. *Shock*
    Anonymous

• should do what you want to i have my period to and i have 2monthes of pregnacy anyway good luck.
    Anonymous

• basal thermometor I think they come with a chart to explain but you will actually have a change in body temprature when you are ovulating. Read up on it. I heard this works for both family planning and trying to get pregnant.
    Tayleina

Answer by Tayleina at 5:12 PM on Jun. 24, 2008