Did you know the director of Planned Parenthood had a change of heart?

My hubby just sent me this article. I thought it was shocking. I remembered that there was another post on here abortion today, and I was just wondering if anyone wanted to read this article or comment on it. Here is the url:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,571215,00.html?test=latestnews

I will also post a link below:

I do want to add that although the article is not very graphic, you might not want to read the article if it is a sensitive issue for you.

: )

Cinnamon-mom

Asked by Cinnamon-mom at 7:01 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'm glad she followed her conscience... and I'm horrified that the organization wanted them to perform more abortions for the cash value. 'No money in prevention?' VERY wrong philosophy to use in working with life and death issues in a vulnerable population!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 7:29 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Oh, and she was a director of a clinic not the director of the whole organization, just to be clear.

Link

Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 7:02 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• had me crying at "crumple". Thats so sad. But im glad she changed, now if only the mothers would..
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 7:07 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• praise the Lord! Prayers are working!
    Anonymous

• i read that earlier. good for her.
    necro1134

Answer by necro1134 at 7:29 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Good for her.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:31 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Okay?
    Nzumbe

Answer by Nzumbe at 7:31 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I'm pro-choice. but that makes me sick... the director that told her to perform MORE abortions, just for the sake of money, should be jailed!!!. We really need to re-vamp the laws on abortions. I mean medical reasons, and extreme circumstances, obviously things like that are debatable.. but seriously.. the rest??? should be illegal.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:21 AM on Nov. 4, 2009