Need help loosing weight...

I just recently had a baby about one month and one day ago as of today and I seriously want to loose my baby fat ASAP. I would hate to use the excuse "well i just had a baby"...
I used to have an eating disorder too so my automatic thing is to go back to that my boyfriend already said that he definatly wouldn't let me do that, and that our daughter needs me to be healthy for them...

SO! Any Ideas or helpful hints??

jessicakaye_08

Asked by jessicakaye_08 at 7:09 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• When you go on a diet, or use a diet aid, you are putting yourself on the gain/lose rollercoaster; hard on your body and frustrating. To get to and maintain a healthy weight, and set a great example for your kids, you need a healthy lifestyle.
    I would start with simple changes.
    Don’t buy junk food
    Walk, or do other exercise, for at least 20 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week.
    Make sure that you are drinking enough water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day.
    Eat an apple or big pile of veggies before meals.
    Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors.
    Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains a day.
    Eat at least two servings of legumes a day.
    Cut way back on meat and dairy.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:41 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Start a good workout program once you get the go ahead from your doctor and start eating healthy. Its that simple. Make sure you eat about 5 times a day. Don't go more than 2-3 hours without eating but stop eating 3 hours before bed. No late night snacking :) If you go to bed on an empty stomach you will burn fat while you sleep. Make sure you switch to whole grains so no white bread or white rice. Get a lot of lean protein, fruits and veggies, low fat dairy and cut out alot of sugar and fat. I honestly could go on forever about this lol. The most important thing is make sure you are getting enough to eat. If you don't it actually makes it harder to lose weight because your body goes into starvation mode and stores fat. Feel free to stop by my page and send me a message if I can help you with more diet tips or a suggestion for a workout program :)
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 8:52 AM on Nov. 4, 2009