PLEASE HELP!!!..i am freaking out!!

Ok so i dont think i have had my period i have never written down when i get my period cause it has usually been irregular anyways til 4 months ago when i had my son..but for some reason i dont think i got my period this month..or last month i should say...my husband says i did have it and i remember saying something about having it but i just dont remember..i am to busy thinking about other things..i need help..i dont want to be pregnant again right now..i just had my first son almost 5 months ago..and i dont feel pregnant i am feeling cramping and i have felt like i am gonna have it but havent...i also have been having pain lately or the past couple months when going to the bathroom..but i havent been to the doctor so if i have a UTI or bladder infection or kidney infection can that hold off my period??

JoshysMomma19

Asked by JoshysMomma19 at 7:28 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Health

• go to the doctor have them check for an infection and they can check for pregnancy at the same time. a simple urine tests and you should be good.

Also talk to them about birth control since you don't want another pregnancy yet...(and who would after just 5 months lol)
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 7:31 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• wow, first thing you need to do is get a calander, and start jotting down when you do get your cycles, the second thing is did you have relations with in the 6 week time frame, because your body is at its all time fertization high. I got pregnant 4 months after my son was born, my daughers 2 girls are 11 months apart!! , 3rd, go get a pregnancy test done. 4th good luck with all that
    mosaickathy1

Answer by mosaickathy1 at 7:32 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• It sounds like you should go to the doctors and get checked. That way you can get treatment for your infection and find out why it hasn't come yet. Do you nurse your son, because that will stop you from having a regular period, but still go get that other problem fixed.
    rjrambrocio

Answer by rjrambrocio at 7:36 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• go to the doctor
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 7:44 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I wouldn't go to the doctor. First, if your breastfeeding it's normal not to have a period for awhile, and then to have irregular periods after that. I would assume even if you're not breastfeeding you might have irregular periods (especially if you've had them before!). What KIND of pain are you having? Burning? Do some reading and find out what the symptoms of infection are before you rush off to the doctor. And I agree with the PP, take a pregnancy test!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 7:49 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Pee on a stick tonight... call your doc in the morning!!

Anonymous