Flying with an Infant?

I'm taking my 2 month old son on his first plane ride in a few days. Any tips on staying safe against germs or H1N1? Any tips on anything else... Such as, what to pack...pressurizing his ears...keeping him calm??? I'm so nervous! Thanks for you help

Sparkle97

Asked by Sparkle97 at 7:45 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• well I took my daughter whe she was 6-7 weeks old and she was so great.. pretty much slept the whole time.. I just held her the entire time.. the only time she really fussed was when she was hungry.. Just keep your son covered if you are sittig next to anyone like a receiving blanket and dont let anyone touch him.. Just cause the germs.. kinda mean but ur the one that has to deal with a sick kid.. Just pack what you usually do when you go out somewhere.. I think he will do perfect just let him know that u are there and cuddle him and hold him tight on take off and landing.. Have a fun and safe flight..
    missjenna21

Answer by missjenna21 at 1:06 AM on Nov. 8, 2009