why did ur marriage end in divorce????

are you happier now with out him in your life?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:47 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Because he never loved me and it showed.

Yes.
    Anonymous

• he was severely physically/mentally/emotionally abusive, attempting to "off" me on a number of occasions. i finally realized that i wasn't his slave, and literally ran for my life.

yes. if i were still with him, i would likely be ashes in the wind.

the kids are happy, normal children now... they have a chance at life, at being loved.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:57 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Mine ended because my husband had a thing for whores. He loved strippers and prostitutes. I have no idea why. Any man that wants used up trashy women is not worth my time. He cannot see our kids because he is living with a stripper now. The judge agreed that environment is damaging to the kids. He left my kids with her once. She took them into the club and my kids were exposed to the skanks. Never happened again.

I am with a good guy now who loves me and our kids. He would not jeopardize what we have for used up old nasty skanks who are so stupid they can only take clothes off to make money.
    Anonymous

• Because when I wanted to work on our marriage he responded with "I have no desire to be with you." When I asked why he wasn't asking me for a divorce he said (and I'll NEVER forget this exact quote) "Because I don't want to lose my house, I don't want to lose my children and I don't want my family to be mad at me." My response "I'm not your bill payer, we don't have to be married for you to be a good father and you need to make yourself happy before you can make anyone else happy, who cares what your family thinks--it's YOUR life." The next day I filed separateion appers and couldn't be happier. Sure there were a lot of things to lead up to that conversation but that was the last straw for me because up to that point I was STILL willing to work on it......
    Am I happy now? YOU BET YOUR BUTT!!!!
    lissa27504

Answer by lissa27504 at 8:30 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

___
    What a horrible thing to say. Strippers aren't whores. Maybe they aren't in a good place in their lives, but you shouldn't be angry at THEM for your ex's problems, you should be mat a HIM.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 8:41 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• ^^ she doesn't need to be politically correct to express how she feels. Taking off your clothes for money is selling yourself.

And good for you anon :23
    Anonymous

• My exhusband was verbally,emotionally and then physically abusive. he also cheated on me. The kids and I are so happy with him. It has been 12 years now.
    seashore29

Answer by seashore29 at 9:37 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• After moving out to be closer to school, he told me he hadn't loved me in 3 years. We'd been married for only half that time. He got 2 other women pregnant while we were still married. You bet I'm better off without him.

I'm now remarried, and while marriage isn't always the proverbial bed of roses, I love him dearly and he is obviously in love with me. He treats me better than the old one ever thought of, and I couldn't be happier.

Now I consider the first one to just be practice ;)
    kestrelscall

Answer by kestrelscall at 12:24 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• mine cheated on me-had a girlfriend for a year. I took him back b/c i was pg. He started cheating again when our kid was two, and i knew it was over. One night he tried to hit me while our kid was asleep. I threw him out of the house and never looked back. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much happier after that. Years later, remarried to a wonderful man who is also a great father to my kid. my ex is still the same, and a "disney land dad" to my kid, when he's around that is!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

And good for you anon :23
    ___
    Being politically correct is one thing, being downright mean is another. Why put others down to make you feel better about yourself?

I have known a few people who have 'taken their clothes off for money', one of them a good friend. That's the only way that her kid gets fed and has a roof over her head while she's going to nursing school, then so be it. Her ex is thousands behind in child support, and she was left with few choices, she was on PA for a while and worked dead end jobs. Now she's almost done with nursing school and is quitting stripping as soon as she can. She hates it and finds it degrading. But she did what she had to do to take care of her child. Anyone who puts her down for that is just looking for a way to build themselves up.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 7:21 AM on Nov. 4, 2009